1. HTTP Base URL
All APIs requested URIs in this document contains this base URL:
2. Requested parameters
Splice 'Base URL' and 'API URLs' as a complete request URL.
HTTP request header:
4. Parameter specification
||Developer Account SID, the unique identifier of developer(32 characters of letters and numbers).
||Signature is for authentication. Read the generative rules down below.
||HTTP response data format: application/json
||The generating method of authentication information is down below.
1. Base URL and verifying
- Account Authentication: UCLBRT cloud server will verify the token in HTTP request.
2. Signature verifying parameter 'sig'(Unlike the Get Door Opening Log interface)
- URL must contains 'sig' parameter, like: sig=AAABBBCCCDDDEEEFFFGGG
- Encrypt by MD5(
Account SID + Auth Token + timestamp)with md5 and get a 32 characters string. You may find Account SID and Auth Token in the management console.
- Timestamp is the current time of your system(format: yyyyMMddHHmmss), and the effective time is within 24-hour, for example '20190109171920' is 17:19:20 of 9/January, 2019.
- 'sig' needs to be uppercase.
3. Authorization, authentication information in HTTP header.
- Encrypt 'Account SID' + ':' + 'timestamp' with Base64, Account SID can be found in 'developer account' page.
- Use ASCII ':' instead of UTF-8 '：' .
- Timestamp is the current time of your system(format: yyyyMMddHHmmss), the same as the timestamp in 'sig' parameter.
4. Response format
- UCLBRT cloud platform interface support message format : JOSN and XML. Through the request header field ”Accept”,then it can decide the inclusion and response package type,eg :Accept:application/json; Request type format is JOSN; Requires the server response type is also JOSN ;Accept:application/xml; Request type format is XML ,Requires the server response type is also XML.